Please take note of the following:
• Mileage is free.
• Payments are to be made in full before or at most, latest on the day of travel. Payments can be
made by banktransfer, in cash in Ghana (GBP, Euro, USD or Ghana Cedi) or by using PayPal.
• Car rental service includes a driver and his expenses (accommodation / food / drinks).
• Fuel expenses are not included.
• The above mentioned rates are negotiable for periods over 1 month.
• Vehicles are air-conditioned and fitted with radio and cd player.
• For further details about our car rental services and terms & conditions click here.
The 'Ayikoo Beach house' is perfectly located in tropical idyllic surrounds with a quiet sandy beach right at your doorstep. The beach house is situated nearby the fishing village of Ampenyi. The house can accomodate 6 people. For those interested: We offer a discount for 'Ghana Car Rental' clients.
Pls. contact for details.
A short drive from the beach house takes you to the historic towns of Cape Coast and Elmina. Elmina is a busy fishing community with a fascinating as well as sad history of slavery. You can visit the old colonial fort St. George, the museum and colonial cemetery in town.
Another interesting site is Kakum national park comprised of mostly undisturbed rainforest.
Do not miss out on the canopywalk. You can walk over tree tops on hanging canopy bridges. It offers stunning views. A fun place for lunch afterwards is Hans cottage crocodile pond which is a home to crocodiles, turtles and many species of birds .
ghana-car-rentals.com An enterprise initiated by 'Ayikoo Tours': A reliable and flexible tour company with many years of experience in Ghana. The Ghana Tourism Authority has recognised and officially licensed Ayikoo Tours as a tour operator.